Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mini Haul + facebook page

Hi lovely peeps! <3
Today I made a facebookpage where you can find updates about me and my blog/youtube, written by myself and 2 other persons. Feel free to like the page here

I went to Amsterdam together with my sister to see the summer collection of a webshop yesterday. I'm going to write more about it soon! After that we went to the center and I bought 3 things, not that much but I still want to show it.

Hit the read more button to see what I've bought!


Claire's
Tights with bows on top €6,95 
Choker €6,95

Lush
Tea Tree Water €5,55 

It was a long time ago since I've been at Lush, so it was so awesome to be there again and smell the products, mmm! I would wish we had one in this area! 

What are your last buys?

Lots of love,
Floor Flawless

No comments:

Post a Comment