Wednesday, April 3, 2013

2years anniversary of Floor's Style

Hi lovely peeps! <3
Today is the 2 years anniversary of this blog! Time flew by and I can say my blog has grown a lot since last year. I met a lot of bloggers in real life and I've been to some blogger/press events. I've learned a lot and still enjoy the bloggerworld!

Facts:
This is my 685th post and my most used label is Personal. I've got 1671 comments for so far. I get around 200 views a day and my highest number what I got in one day was around 500 views. The views mostly come from Google and the most used search word is roze. I do have 89 followers with GFC and 16 followers with Bloglovin at the moment.

Top 10 countries that visits my blog
1. The Netherlands
2. Belgium
3. United States
4. China
5. Germany
6. Russia
7. France
8. Ukraine
9. United Kingdom
10. Sweden

Top 10 popular posts (Click on it to get there)
1. Just writin'
2. In strijd met mijn gewicht
3. Finally pierced, new hair & hospital
4. Video: Leopard print eyelook tutorial
5. Pictures Bloggersmeeting Groningen
6. First day of school + outfit!
7. Video: My boyfriend does my make-up tag
8. Photography: Crying
9. I dyed my hair
10. Today's outfit & make-up

Special video from my bby BlackRose <3

A give away is comming up tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Lots of love,
Floor Flawless

Source picture: Google

5 comments: