Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Busy life

School is really important for me.The last weeks we have so much to do!
The next period we'll have our internship. I have missed a lot of things at the seccond period of the year so my internship will start a little bit later. Anyways I try hard to get all the things done on time, but it's so much and we have pretty long days... I'm a perfectionist, so everything has to be perfect and most of time I'm not satisfied with the resulsts. All these things bring a lot of stress and that's why I'm sick really quick.
I will work hard to have good end results before the internship. I'm glad that I have my blog, because when I'm writing here, I can relax. Then I can think about things I like. It gives me rest. 
And I hope that you guys understand that when my post is kinda weird or small or so, that it means that I'm really busy and really tired ;)
Q: Do you have a lot of homework these day's?

2 comments:

  1. Op dit moment heb ik het nogal rustig. Er is eigenlijk werkweek, maar omdat ik vorig jaar al ben geweest, moet ik nu elke dag 4 uur op school niks zitten doen -,-'. Maar goed, ik geniet van mijn tijdelijke rust ;). Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, wat goed dat je je zo inzet voor je opleiding. Kudos :)

    ReplyDelete