Friday, February 8, 2013

Bad weather = me searching for blogs

Hi lovely peeps <3
The last days the weather is TERRIBLE in The Netherlands! It's like; a few minutes of snow, then sun, snow, hail, sun, snow etc... Just like wtf?! I can't wait for spring. Everything looks so beautiful in spring! The winters are cold and dark and a lot of people feel depressed. The sun cheers people up.

Tumblr_metzx6kqya1rsnm3ro1_500_large

A weird fact about me is that I would like to move to Norway, while the winters there are very long and much colder than here haha! But that country is so beautiful and has lovely people. If you check out my blogs in the spotlight posts you can see that I follow some Norwegian blogs. What I like about them, is that the girls just stay themselves and just talk random about their lifes, like I do. I follow around 80 different blogs from different countries, but still searching for more to follow! Especially lifestyle blogs. Let me know if you know some awesome blogs or leave your own link down below in the comments!

Lots of love,
Floor Flawless

Source picture: We Heart It

2 comments:

  1. Check my boyfriend's blog. He's blogging about he's style and songs. http://thecryingvamps.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. mijn blog : http://www.gotyourownstyle.wordpress.com
    als je een kijkje komt nemen kom je er zelf achter waarover hij gaat (:
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete