Saturday, April 6, 2013

Launchparty Hippe-Schoenen

With Sharon (left) and my sister (right)
Hi lovely peeps! <3
I was invited for the launchparty of the webshop Hippe-Schoenen.nl a while ago. I went to the launceparty last Monday in Amsterdam together with my sister. Hippe-Schoenen sells shoes imported from America in neoncolors and special designs. Sharon, the owner, told me that she wanted to be different than the most webshops and I have to say her webshop really makes the difference! I really like the shoes and I'm going to order some soon.


My sister with genius boots
Here am I wearing the studded pumps of the webshop


Priscilla from the webshop Fashion-jewels.nl was there as well to promote her stuff. Her website will be online soon! She sells clothes, bags and jewelry. I saw some really awesome stuff, so maybe I'll order there as well! 



It was awesome to be there and I can't wait to order stuff at their webshops! I actually would meet Larissa and Tara  from KittehsCupcakes as well, but I was really early and they came much later so I haven't seen them. Maybe next time?

Would you order something at these webshops?

Don't forget to join my give away here

Lots of love 
Floor Flawless

Source picture 1: Facebook Hippe-Schoenen.nl

No comments:

Post a Comment