Friday, March 1, 2013

Things that made my month

Hi lovely peeps! <3
It's already March, which means that my bday is coming up soon! Woohoo! Anyways, lets look back at February, what happened in that month?

Merijn and I were 3 months together had a break for like a week as I told you, but I can say that we're back together! YAAAAAAAAY :D I'm going to visit him tomorrow <3 
We became 3rd at the Streetdance Compitition

I went to my first Bloggers Meet ever! This one was in Groningen

I finally created my new lay-out for, do you remember the old version?

New:

And last but not least, I went to the Bloggers High Tea in Nijmegen 

How was your month?

Lots of love,
Floor Flawless

6 comments:

  1. Wat leuk dat jullie weer samen zijn, leuke post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuk weer zo'n overzichtje! :) Je nieuwe lay-out is leuk, fijn dat jullie weer samen zijn en de BLOGGERSMEETING WAS LEUK! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fijn dat je weer samen bent met je vriend! Jullie zien er leuk uit samen :)

    ReplyDelete