Monday, March 4, 2013

Meet the Dutch band Velvvet

Advertorial

Hi lovely peeps! <3 
Today I want to introduce you a new band, from Amsterdam called Velvvet. 

These guys are 4 friends, who have ambition to make music, and love British stuff. They are inspired by British bands like The Sunshine Underground, Two Door Cinema Club and Editors. Soft & Glossy isn't the best way to describe their outfits, because the British feelings are in their outfit as well.


The band worked a year on their first EP and is ready to release it. The release will be in Paradiso Amsterdam on May 4th. The advance sale is already started. Buy your tickets here 

It's not that kind of music I normally listen to, but since I heard their single, I'm really wondering what the rest of the EP will sound like. I really like this band, let me know what you think! You can check their website for more information. 


Lots of love,
Floor Flawless

1 comment:

  1. Hele leuke band inderdaad, ben benieuwd naar de rest van de liedjes!
    Liefs,x

    ReplyDelete