Friday, February 15, 2013

Tag: 3 things

Hi lovely peeps!
Last week I've been tagged by Eefie with the 3 things tag. That means that I have to answer the questions with 3 things. Let's to this thing!

3 things in your bag 
- Calculator
- Vasline
- Mobile loader

3 things on your desk
- Camera
- Voice Kids Collectorsalbum
- Trainticket for this Sunday

3 favourite funiture in your room
- My bed (DUH!)
- Beside table (with my make-up)
- Little table with my Hello Kitty Collection

3 favorite sorts of fruit
-Apple
-Grape
-Strawberry

3 blogsites you visit everyday
Wait what?! I visit like 80 blogs everyday and I actually don't have favorites...

3 songs you can't get out of your mind 
- The introsong of the videos from Live Life Gorgeous
- System of a down - Chop Suey!
- Black Veil Brides - Wretched and Divine



3 things you think of at the moment
- The fact that I finally have holidays
- That I get my new piercing next week
- That I'm going to see Olivier & Merijn next week <3

3 bloggers with a great personality
*facepalm* I hate choosing between bloggers :(

3 favorite make-up products
- Mascara
- Eyeliner
- Lipstick

3 favorite clothing items
- Black Veil Brides top
- Avenged Sevenfold tee
- Hello Kitty vest

3 favorite webshops
Large
Attitude Holland
Black Veil Brides Merch

I hope you liked this tag, feel free to do it as well!

Lots of love,
Floor Flawless

Source picture: Google

2 comments: