Monday, July 2, 2012

OOTD + EOTD (pitstop lunch)

Today I'm going to have a lunch with everyone who was in a time-out periode this schoolyear. I was the first one who's been there so it will be nice to see everyone I met there again. I was there because of going a lot to the clinic with anorexia. I really enjoyed it at pitstop and I met lovely people. It felt like a class, because I didn't fell at home at my own class. Anyway, here is my outfit & eyelook!. (please let me know if you guys want to have a tutorial on the eyelook!)


Little Cap: So Low
Shirt: ?
Pants: from my sister
Flip Flops: Action
Jewelery: Market & Blogsale


Close up from the pants at the bottom there is a little short underneath



Would you guys see a tutorial of the eyelook?



3 comments:

  1. Wow, je ogen!!! <3
    Echt een tutorial doen!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super leuke outfit! Ik wil wel een tutorial zien! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je ooglook is echt gaaf!

    Liefs.

    ReplyDelete