Sunday, April 7, 2013

Two years of change (pictures)

Hi lovely peeps! <3
When I had my 2years anniversary, I realized how much I've changed. Not only in the way of blogging, but also as person; outside, but inside as well. Before I was that insecure kid searching her style and now I found my style and I don't give a shit what people think about the subculture. Sometimes I'm laughing about the fact what I looked like before haha! Damn I'm so proud I found my style!

Well this is me when I started blogging on this website:

after that I cut my hair hahaha, most stupid choice ever... 

And this is how I look like now! 

The other thing what's changed, is that I blog in English for a long time now, while I started in Dutch. My English isn't perfect, but I can reach more people if I use English instead of Dutch! :D 

Do you have changed a lot in 2 years? 

Lots of love,
Floor Flawless

2 comments:

  1. Ik herken mezelf bijna niet op foto's van twee jaar terug, haha.
    Leuk om te zien hoe hard je veranderd bent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should've used some more pictures :c It's a pretty big gap between the 2nd and 3rd pic, so that's kinda sad to not be able to see the change in smaller steps.
    Iloveyou :)

    ReplyDelete