Friday, March 8, 2013

Memories Never Die

Hi lovely peeps! <3
Since I went to Starbucks a lot, I started observating people. Some people are there on their own, waiting for the next train, some people who like starbucks drinks, but you also can say it's a meeting point. Old friends are meeting each other after months or maybe years. It made me think about my past.

I don't talk with a lot of people, who were close friends of me before. We all grown up and went our own way. Although some of them live in the same village, I don't see them. One of them moved years ago and I haven't seen her for almost 3 years. We've become so different, but she's still in my heart. Another girl I really miss lives in the village of my sister. I know her since my exam year on secondary school. Sometimes we're tweeting each other but that's all. Although I see/speak those people not that often anymore, they're still in my heart. Memories never die <3


Lots of love,
Floor Flawless

Source picture: We Heart It

No comments:

Post a Comment