Wednesday, February 13, 2013

I love Starbucks

Hi lovely peeps! <3
When I'm at home I feel inspireless really often, but when I'm at public spaces I get a shitload of inspiration for my blog. That's why I go to Starbucks regularly. It's cold outside and it's nicely warm in Starbucks. I actually don't know why I always order the biggest size for the hot chocolate. Maybe because we don't have cocoa-powder at home at the moment and the Starbucks hot chocolate is just yummy! It's expensive though, but sometimes it's just good to coddle yourself.

Do you like to go to Starbucks?
Old picture from last year haha!

Lots of love,
Floor Flawless

3 comments:

  1. Ik ben nog maar één keer bij de starbucks geweest, maar ik werd toen super ziek door de lactose natuurlijk, dus ik maak liever mijn eigen starbucks ijskoffie dan word ik ieder geval 10 x minder ziek hihi en die is net zo lekker! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik heb wel vaker iets van Starbucks gehad, en twee keer er gezeten of zoo. :) Echt super jummy leuk en coole bekers, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik hou van de Starbucks, vooral de Caramel macchiato! Liefde!

    ReplyDelete