Sunday, July 1, 2012

Things that made my month

The month June is over now so it's time for a new things that made my month. Let's see what happened last month. 

We became 3rd at the North Netherlands Championship

I went to the Efteling with YO Media
Foto: Vandaag met YO'ers naar de Efteling geweest. Was fun!

I went to the concert of Black Veil Brides where I also met my boyfriend Davey


I met Brian but I've got no picture from that day *sadface*

I went to meeting Zutphen

And now it's official that I'm gonna do Journalism & Photography next schoolyear!

How was your month?

3 comments:

  1. Leuke foto's! Mijn maand was oke, niet zo heel speciaal, maar wel een leuke maand! (:

    Liefs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat leuk! Ik had een toffe maand, ben naar Graspop geweest en heb werk gevonden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super leuk! Liefs xx

    ReplyDelete