Friday, January 20, 2012

Tag: 11

I've be tagged by Luna thank you so much!

Rules: 
Tell 11 things about yourself
Answer the questions you got from the one who tagged you and make 11 new questions for the persons you gonna tag
Tag 11 other persons and let them know they're tagged

11 things about myself

I'm studying styling design

I turn 18 at 6 March 

I love my streetdancecrew (:

I probably gonna make my first cover soon!
This will probably be together with Joery

I have the best boyfriend of the world
Some friends are a bit jalous hihi :$

I'm a big fan of Malin Reitan <3

I'm a fan of Hello Kitty

I still sleep with teddy's

I will get Reyvi's teddy Ice Cream tomorrow
That's a little icebear (: 

I have 2,5 rooms :o
A bedroom, a such studyroom and a part of the guestroom

I'm aunt since I was 9 years old 

Luna's questions:

1. What was your last dream you can remember?
That our house was on fire, that was sooooo scary!

2. Where are you addicted at?
Music, Hello Kitty, reading blogs, dancing, singing and my mobile.

3. Do you do sports?
This is de 2nd time I'm gonna tell you that in one post but I'm a streetdancer.

4. Do you like to go to school?
Sometimes, if I know that we're gonna do something exciting then I like it more then when I don't know what I will do that day you know

5. What's your favourite animal?
Horses, dolphins and seals.

6. Which blogs do you like?
I follow so much, that's why I made blog of the week :D

7. What kind of names do you like?
The names my boy and I have for our children of course
Destiny and Jay. We both had a vision that we're gonna have twins :o
But I also like Aurora and Dimitri

8. Do you have a lot of nail polishes and which brand do you have the most?
I don' think that 50 is a lot and I don't know from which brand I have the most, because I have so many different brands! 

9. Did you have a good intention for 2012?
Yes I intend to become anorexiafree this year (:

10. Which game do you like the most to play? 
I don't know, I don't like to play games actually, so maybe The Sims?

11. Which celeb do  you wanna meet?
Malin Reitan ofcourse!

Well I tag the next these persons

And I have this questions for you:
1. Which season do you like the most?
2. When is your Birthday?
3. Favourite food?
4. With which hot boy would you like to picnik?
5. What is your biggest blooper?
6. What kind of candy do you like?
7. How would you discribe your style?
8. What is the name of your best friend?
9. Which languages do you speak?
10. How do you see yourself about 5 years?
11. What's your favourite movie?

Good luck girls! <3

2 comments: