Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Made empty/thrown away in December

In December I didn't throw away some stuff but I have made 4 products empty:

Kruidvat cleansingstuff 
My eyes were not happy with this product 
Sometimes they were red the next morning 

Hema eyeshadow base
I had the idea that it wasn't really do something for my eyes.
Now they have a new package and I think the new one is better ;)

A little version of Royal Desire 
I really like this parfume! I'm glad that I have another little package too (:

And last but not least Vogue deo 'etoile'
I still don't know what to think about this one
It smells good for a while but I'm glad it's empty now 

Did or do you have one of this products? If so, what do you think about it?

3 comments:

  1. super leuke procuten! ik heb die kruidvat doekjes ook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Het parfum van Christina Aguilera is echt heerlijk, heb zelf een full size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoals amy-denise al zei die parfum is zo lekker :)

    ReplyDelete