Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Streetdance

Today I joined streetdancelessons. They were rehearsing for a big show! The teacher asked me to dance with them at the show!! I couldn't say no, because I LOVE dancing, so next week I start with streetdance again!! For about 1,5 year I didn't do any sports, just looking for a new crew and now I got it! I'm so happy! It's just a fact that I dance choreographics since I can walk, so dancing is important for me. When I'm sad, angry or happy, than I'm gonna dance. When I dance, I can forget all my problems and it's just me, choreographics and music. I can't wait untill next week!

But here some music I love to dance choreographics on:






5 comments:

  1. ik zit ook op streetdance en vind het echt super. heb ook in een wedstrijd team gezeten waar we 2x in de week moesten dansen, en optredens + wedstrijden deden. was echt super.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, streetdance is inderdaad superleuk! weet jij trouwens hoe je met je google account kan reageren, want dat lukt bij mij niet!? alvast bedankt, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nee nu doe ik dat niet meer. maar ik doe nu nog gewoon streetdance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dank je, maar ik heb het geprobeerd en hij doet het niet, echt raar! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuk streetdance ;) heb ik ook opgezeten.

    ReplyDelete